VIEW ALL GALLERY BESIDE SEXY PICTURE UNDERMANTION
NEXT PICTURE
NEXT PICTURE
NEXT PICTURE
NEXT PICTURE
NEXT PICTURE
NEXT LINGERIES

Tuesday, May 22, 2007

This Girl In Lingerie Is Not My Girlfriend..


Have you ever seen a picture of a stranger who reminds you of someone close to you, and yet they're so similar you have to do a double-take?

Lingerie underwear pastel purple bra white cotton hipster bikini panties blonde removing dress shirt beautiful eyes
I don't know who she is. But if my girlfriend had a close-to-twin sister, it's her.
Just imagine the hair slightly darker blonde -actually, a real-life-no-dye combination of blonde, red and some black strands (!)- and down to her shapely ass. The eyes are so very close, but it think my gf's are more.. unique. She's probably also a little taller than this young lady (5' 8 1/2", for the record), but she looks like she could've played mix-and-match in my girlfriend's lingerie drawer. (She must have missed all the Vicky's). And my girlfriend wouldn't get that much of a tan if you paid her.

I should point out, though I may be biased, no one else can match the original, who, I'm proud to say, graduated from college this past weekend with quite the flying colors.

0 comments:

Post a Comment