VIEW ALL GALLERY BESIDE SEXY PICTURE UNDERMANTION
NEXT PICTURE
NEXT PICTURE
NEXT PICTURE
NEXT PICTURE
NEXT PICTURE
NEXT LINGERIES

Thursday, April 17, 2008

Lingerie Blogger In Draft


Lingerie, underwear, windy, upskirt, draft, black lace, hipster,panties

Blogger In Draft has a new feature to let you post a draft at a later date. Since I'll be away from the computer for a few days, let's see if the Beta works. If it does, Saturday around 9am ET (U.S.) you should see a golden post of the lovely Adriana Lima. If not, well, you'll see it sometime next week the old-fashioned way. With the good old sweat of manual labor as I post it the usual way. Hey! Manually was good enough for our grandfathers on the net - and they liked it that way!

And yes, I know who the above actress is (hint: one movie out now; BIG movie out soon), but since I don't know if that was a scene that was supposed to go that way or a happy accident, I'll not mention her name here. Not that I haven't given you a BIG enough hint, or that you've never seen her in her lingerie before, though..

UPDATE Sunday April 20th
Note no post Saturday. This is why it's in Beta..

0 comments:

Post a Comment