VIEW ALL GALLERY BESIDE SEXY PICTURE UNDERMANTION
NEXT PICTURE
NEXT PICTURE
NEXT PICTURE
NEXT PICTURE
NEXT PICTURE
NEXT LINGERIES

Saturday, April 10, 2010

Kelly Brook - Back and (Barely) in Ultimo


Lingerie, underwear, Kelly Brook. Ultimo, hot pink, Framboise, bra, thong, panties,

The U.K's Kelly Brook recently turned 30, and apparently her first thought was, 'I need to start showing off my smalls again!' Or not. But she is the new face and body of Ultimo Lingerie. She spoke with HELLO Magazine about her reasoning, and as her quote on the Ultimo site says, 'There is something incredibly sensual about lingerie; I find that it always makes me feel confident and sexy, knowing I've got something beautiful underneath my clothes'. While you could argue it's very easy to understand what she meant, you might also argue if she went commando, that statement could still apply. Though it'd be a shame for her not to wear sets like the above Framboise balcony bra and matching thong panties.



The video originally on the Ultimo site; this version from HELLO.

0 comments:

Post a Comment